Monday, July 19, 2010

Get to know us!!!! #001

Hey everyone! While you are dining at Nature's Express do you ever notice that our staff is a little bit... different than most fast food places? When someone says that food is made with love usually they are kidding. But here, we are serious! That's because at Nature's Express we embrace each other's unique styles, talents, and characteristics... and use them to make our food as epic as it is. In fact we are so proud of each individual that we will be putting out a mini profile/interview each week so that you can get an insight as what makes us...us.

SO without further ado- I give you our first profile... SUE!

Name:
Hey yeah, I'm Sue.
Position:
I'm a Cook... or really a Jill of All Trades.
Work Music Preferred: I tend to listen to "Trashy Euro Dance Music" and Classical of course! I love Beethoven!
Work Age: 7 months!

If Sue were a menu item what would she be? I would definitely have to be a Spicy Hawaiian Burger with the new ORIGINAL Patty.

Why did Sue apply to work here? I used to do Collections- and it was depressing to TAKE from people every day. So I decided I wanted to do something that gives back... and this was it.

What does Sue want to be when she grows up? I wanna be a Mad Scientist- evil laugh, crazy glasses... the works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrwPDRcGk60

No comments:

Post a Comment