Monday, October 25, 2010

Hello Berkeley NE peeps!

Hello sheeple and peeps! Ok, I stole that from Stephen Colbert, but it seems appropriate seeing as I am about to fly off to DC for the Rally to Restore Sanity! Yipee! I am writing into the vast number of NE readers to say please come by the restaurant tonight and give me your best sign ideas! Please introduce yourself and jot down your best line for the sign. Then you can say you knew me when….that is pre-restored sanity days….and I am sure that Jacob will be happy to make you your favorite sandwich this evening and we can really keep the night hopping! Also, come and see what’s new with the remodeling of our store. If you can’t make it in this evening for food and great conversation, I will be in all week Tues-Thurs, working the day shift and staying dedicated to the vegan masses before I fly!! Looking forward to your company! Over and out, Mary Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment